This week we all had to finish up all of the idents, with my ident being done I just had to wait for the other two to be finished while I finish off some of the work that needed improvements. I went to the other from to Faris to check how the 3D animation went and if I could upload my stop animation ident to YouTube. It turns out that the 3D animation needed a lot more time to finish and at the time it would take at least 5 hours to finish.
It turns out that it was not possible to finish the 2D animation since the other person in my group Daniel was unable to finish it, so we gave that for Faris to finish.Later on in the day I went to the other room and it turns out that Faris managed to finish the 3D ident since he found a video that told him everything, so he was able to finish the ident quicker than we expected him to finish it.
When it comes to the 2D ident we were told that Faris was given it and it would not take that long to finish since Daniel was almost done with it and it would not take long to get the animation done. We were all told that Faris had also managed to do the 2D animated ident, and now all of the idents are done and we just need to upload them onto our blogs.
Due to the fact that there is no work left for us to do, we wont be doing anything next week since we have finished the module.
No comments:
Post a Comment